In order to run a network of Windows PCs in your company (“Endpoints”), there is a need for constant housekeeping and updates including operating system and security updates.
Working in conjunction with our partner Sophos, we can completely automate this regular endpoint management routines like:
- monitoring for security breaches and reacting to Cyber Threats such as Ransomware
- installing security patches,
- deploying OS and Application software
- imaging and deploying the most current version of the OS,
- managing all your software and hardware assets,
- allocating software licenses,
- monitoring software usage statistics,
- managing USB device usage and allowing/restricting the copying of your software and data offsite,
- taking control of remote desktops,
- and more
Sophos Desktop Central supports managing Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Also you can manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for Wi-Fi, VPN, Email accounts, etc.
Using Desktop Central in a mid-sized company you can replace the work of one half to one man year for a fraction of the cost in salary that would be needed for a System and Security Professional doing this work. Automating Endpoint Management in this way is a key strategy for savings in IT costs.