Sophos Intercept XIntelligent Endpoint Detection and Response Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR integrates intelligent endpoint detection and response (EDR) with the industry’s top-rated malware detection, top-rated exploit protection. Features include:
- EDR combined with the strongest endpoint protection
- Deep Learning Malware Analysis
On-demand threat intelligence from SophosLabs
- Machine learning detection and prioritization of suspicious events.
- Guided investigations make EDR approachable yet powerful
- Respond to incidents with a single click.
SOPHOS XG FIREWALL
Sophos XG Firewall provides unprecedented visibility into your network, users, and applications directly from the control centre. You also get rich on-box reporting and the option to add Sophos iView for centralized reporting across multiple firewalls.
Key features include
- Expose Hidden Risks
Superior visibility into risky activity, suspicious traffic, and advanced threats helps you regain control of your network.
- Stop Unknown Threats
- Powerful next-gen protection technologies like deep learning and intrusion prevention keep your organisation secure.
- Isolate Infected Systems
- Automatic threat response instantly identifies and isolates compromised systems on your network and stops threats from spreading.
- Synchronized Security which is an exclusive feature of Sophos’s XG Firewall and Intercept X, synchronizes the response for any security breach across the network, immediately isolating endpoints and instantly stopping the malware from spreading through the network.
Sophos Central allows you to manage our award-winning Synchronized Security platform. Advanced attacks are more coordinated than ever before. Now, your defenses are too. Sophos’s revolutionary Security Heartbeat™ ensures your endpoint protection and firewall are talking to each other. It’s a simple yet effective idea that means you get better protection against advanced threats and spend less time responding to incidents. It’s so simple, it makes you wonder why nobody did it before..